Friday, September 18, 2015

New Dies!

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great week! I'm ready for the weekend. My daughter has her first volleyball game, and she just learned to serve this week. It should be pretty good. ;)

Maya Road has new DIES they're releasing in October. The dies are blue (yep, blue). They look a little different, but they cut beautifully. I was able to cut thick felt with a dainty die--yeah! Most of the dies are script words in a fabulous font. There are going to be some pretty awesome holiday dies, too.

Wish

I'm up on the Maya Road blog today sharing a couple of cards with the new dies. Isn't the "wish" die-cut pretty? I haven't made a shaker card in a long time, so I made a shaped one with some older Webster's Pages papers on my Cameo.

I have another card on the Maya Road blog showing two more of the dies. I hope you'll check it out!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!


9 comments:

  1. This is darling ... blue?! I'm dashing over there ... sure hope they show them!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for new dies... love your star.. so fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty shaped card! I love that it's a shaker and I love the bow/trim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* I love what I'm seeing!! This is such a gorgeous shaped shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty colours with the pop of the yellow sentiment! And blue dies? Fun! I have one set of pink dies, but blue would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs