Monday, June 2, 2014

Band-Aids and Teachers

Hi everyone!

I'm catching up with some mid-release cards from Paper Smooches. Kim released four new dies for June--two that correspond with the Healthy Vibes set and two with the Smarty Pants set. If you don't have either stamp set, there are two stand-alone sets in this release.

First up, I used Healthy Vibes:

Caught a Bug?


The bug peeking around the corner cracks me up. For a germ, he sure is cute! I used the Healthy Vibes stamp set and Healthy Vibes dies. I colored him with Copics and popped him up on some Paislee Press digital papers. I used other papers from the same collection to die cut the Band Aids die.

Here's a close-up where you can see some of the dimension:


Caught a Bug?


I also made a card for the new Smarty Pants dies:


Great Job!


The Smarty Pies stamp set is probably my all-time favorite Paper Smooches set. I was really excited to hear she made dies for it!

I layered some mini cards from the October Afternoon Milk Money collection for the background and stamped the sentiment and stars from the Smarty Pants set. I die-cut and colored the globe with Copics and popped it up. Here's a close-up:


Great-Job-J.-Olson-FCU2


I stamped the professor from the Smarty Pants set, die-cut him, and colored him with Copics. Here's a close-up:


Great-Job-J.-Olson-FCU


That's it for me and the mid-release. :) 

I'm linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge! There's still time to play along. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!



10 comments:

  1. I love these! Those bandaid dies went straight onto my PS wish list and I LOVE the smarty pants card, perfect paper choice for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are fun! The peeking germ makes me smile, too. And what a perfect Smarty Pants card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE both of these cards! Love the little bug peeking out the circle on the first card. The squares on the second card are fantastic. Great designs and colors. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are ADORABLE!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek, oh, how I love these, especially that pink germ! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! Both of them... but your trapped bug is killing me, and the band aid :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs